Dienstag, 16. Mai 2023

Returning.

 Good Evening, Mr. Wyvern.

Hello Blog.

Oh, today i´m choosing the Music.

Wait.


Good Choice, love it.

Thanks.

This Song is so powerfull and full of Live.

Indeed.

So, how do you feel today.

Not much better. Too much stress.....

I´m sorry for you. 

But i took my time, while on my way home from work.

Tell me.

You asked me yesterday what i want, what i REALLY want.

Right.

You´re looking too much LUCIFER, didn´t you?

Sometimes. Yes i know he said this many times, too.

Bad Blog. Bad, bad Blog.

I try better next time.

I thought about it and to be honest, i don´t know.... You said you had an idea?

Yes. You and me. Step by Step. Let´s clean your Chaos together. Step by Step, Day by Day.

What do you have in Mind?

Teamwork.

Sounds good.

We will start tomorrow. For today you should sleep again to unravel your Mind Chaos a little bit more.

Thanks. A good idea. I stop the Music today. Good Night, Blog.

Good Night, Mr. Wyvern. ^^

Music stop. Ausloggen.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Jeder Kommentar ist willkommen, scheut Euch nicht, ich freue mich und beiße auch nicht.:-)

Story Friday 47

 Der Moment Nachdenklich sitzt er auf der Bank vor einen kleinen See. Die rechte Hand entlang der oberen Hälfte der Bank gestreckt, die link...