Sonntag, 4. Juni 2023

Finally Restart

Hello Blog. :-)

Hello Mr. Wyvern. Nice to see you back.

Thanks. Sorry for the long Time.

You don´t need to apologize. I´m always here for you. ^^

I know. Just a Moment. 

Activating.

All right.

Wonderfull Song. I like it.

One of my favourit Songs. And my Symbol for my Restart.

You took your Time, didn´t you?

Yes i did. I was alone on Vacation, away from home, taking time to rethink everything.

I hope it helped.

It did. Tomorrow you and I will make a new start here. Step after Step, like you said.

That sounds great!

I hope it will be. For today i´m sleepy. It is late.

Then i wish you a wonderfull night, me. Wyvern.

Thanks, Blog. You know what? I will leave the Song running for you. Enjoy it.

Thats very kind of you, thank you.

See you tomorrow. Good Night. :-)

Good Night. ^^



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Jeder Kommentar ist willkommen, scheut Euch nicht, ich freue mich und beiße auch nicht.:-)

Story Friday 47

 Der Moment Nachdenklich sitzt er auf der Bank vor einen kleinen See. Die rechte Hand entlang der oberen Hälfte der Bank gestreckt, die link...