Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2022

24 Steam Friends to Christmas - Day 6 - Copper

For Copper,

you are now missing for 648 Days.

I´m still in hope that you will return,

i miss our nice chats. This is for you.


Music Inspiration: 



TWO WORLDS


I remember the day,

you wrote me for the first Time.

BETRAYER was the Reason.

A Game we both played.

My Review caught your Interest.

From the first Moment we wrote,

i felt that this is a special Friendship.

We talked so much about Games

and then about us and our lives.

I learned that you live in a Country

that didn´t accept what you are.

A Country where you have to hide what you love, 

in fear of mobbing and Death.

A Country that started this Year a war against a neighbour.

I remember trying to help you,

giving Suggestions in hope of help.

You opened my eyes.

how different worlds can be.

That a far distance doesn´t mean distance.

I fear.....

i really fear....

that you are in another world now,

maybe in a better world....

but i still hope that you return one day.

And if it is so,

you should know that i always will help you.

If needed.

My door is open for you.

Thanks.....

Fopr everything.

Miss you....



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Jeder Kommentar ist willkommen, scheut Euch nicht, ich freue mich und beiße auch nicht.:-)

Story Friday 47

 Der Moment Nachdenklich sitzt er auf der Bank vor einen kleinen See. Die rechte Hand entlang der oberen Hälfte der Bank gestreckt, die link...